Vision Mission Value Duty
The Energy Policy and Planning Office (EPPO) is a pivotal agency in the formulation and administration of energy policies and planning for the national sustainability
EPPO is entrusted with the following six missions:
1. Recommend energy policies and integrate/review energy management plans of the country;
2. Recommend national strategies for energy conservation and alternative energy promotion;
3. Recommend measures to solve and prevent oil shortage in both short and long terms;
4. Supervise, monitor and evaluate the implementation of national energy policies and energy management plans;
5. Administer the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) with regard to energy matters of the country; and
6. Enhance EPPO to become a strategic organization.
To pursue the foregoing Vision and Mission, fie strategies are laid down:
• Strategy 1 Formulate energy policies and administer energy planning of the country;
• Strategy 2 Promote and develop alternative energy and clean energy;
• Strategy 3 Promote and develop energy conservation and efficient use of energy in all social segments;
• Strategy 4 Develop the national energy information and communications technology (ICT); and
• Strategy 5 Strengthen EPPO to become an organization of excellence in energy administration.
EPPO has established the following organizational core values and culture with a view to setting a benchmark for duty execution and creating the unity among its personnel, which is unique to the office, for government officials and other staff members to continually adhere to as guidelines on their duty execution and to effectively translate them into practical actions so as to foster and sustain the organizational culture of high quality performance.